- 2019 - Rural, Remote and Northern Family Practice Marco Terwiel Award – national award given to a family physician from a rural/remote/northern setting for introducing “effective and efficient ways to serve the medical needs of their communities”, awarded for the HARMS Program. College of Family Physicians of Canada
- 2018 - Scalable Pilot Program Award – the award is given to one program in the province to recognize an effective program that has the potential to expand to other settings. Association of Family Health Teams of Ontario (AFHTO).
- 2018 - Team Williams IT Innovation Award - awarded for creation of the START-IT tool for automated urine drug testing. This national award “recognizes innovators in family medicine and raises awareness of best practices across the country and beyond.” College of Family Physicians of Canada
- 2017 - CMA Joule “17 in 2017” – recognized for START-IT automated urine drug screen interpretation and “potential to shape the future of healthcare.” Canadian Medical Association
- 2019 HQO: How do you implement safer opioid prescribing practices? Spotlight on Marathon Family Health Team
- 2018 CBC News: Marathon, Ont. clinic wins recognition for program aimed at safer opioid prescription
- 2018 CBC Radio Interview (download mp3):
- 2018 OCEAN